Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Shower







On a side note, here are some shirts that I just made for a baby shower. Only one is actually finished and my camera did a terrible job showing the actually colors. This craft was so easy and fun! It takes a little bit of time, but I think the finished product is well worth the effort and love. For anyone wanting to buy a unique creation but you don't have the time check out http://www.etsy.com/. It's my favorite place to look for great ideas and affordable gifts.


Furthermore, just thought I'd share a few recent photos of the apple of my eye!! Look at that crazy hair!! She's got her mommy's curls! This is the view outside my kitchen window.

This picture is from the morning of Jadyn's first visit to the dentist. Perfectly healthy, clean teeth!This was this morning out in the sandbox. It's so weird to see her playing in her turtle sandbox when I used to have one just like it at my grandma's house.Here's the future artist at work at the dining table. She likes to smear all of the colors together and then paint with them. We have a lot of grayish black masterpieces!

No comments: